TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ERRORS AND INACCURACIES
Our goal is to provide complete, accurate, and up-to-date information on our website. Unfortunately, it is not possible to ensure that any website is completely free of human or technological errors. N.11a.com reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including after an order has been submitted and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
N.11A is an artisan workshop and each creation is hand dyed or hand printed. Artisan products are all products made without the aid of machines or use them only marginally.
This process of working the materials and tailoring or/and packaging the finished product represents everything that is not industrial, mass-produced and homologated for large-scale distribution. It is unique, original, with attention to detail, with a personal and recognizable style and sometimes recognizable by small defects. Therefore, any imperfections found in the products sold by www.n11a.com are not attributable to a manufacturing defect but to the particularity of the material or the product itself that is tailored and decorated by hand.
INFORMATION ON ITEMS
For each product, pictures and description containing relevant details are provided.
To get more information regarding the product, the customer can send an e-mail to email@example.com
For each item, we provide pictures and description containing all the relevant details.
In order to have further details on the item, customers can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All products from this website are subject to availability; as necessary, we reserve the right to limit the quantity of products we supply; supply only part of an order or to divide up orders. We will inform you if we are unable to fill your order.
Orders for goods in stock, upon confirmation of the availability of the items and verification of the bank transaction are usually shipped the next 1-2 business days after receipt of the order.
The amount of transactions made by credit card is charged at the time of order processing.
Customers outside the EU are responsible for custom clearance.
To place orders at www.n11a.com customers must:
- Be an individual and the final customer, and as such cannot be persons who operate their own entrepreneurial or professional activities that may include but not limited to the re-sale of merchandise purchased at www.n11a.com
- Be 18 years or older.
- Be eligible and competent to enter legally binding contracts.
- Have a valid name and last name, home address and e-mail address
- Have at least one of the following: a Valid Credit Card (Visa, American Express, MasterCard) or PayPal
www.n11a.com reserves the right to refuse an order if it does not receive approval from the customer's bank. Once an order for available products has been issued, no changes can be made to that order. Orders placed separately will be dispatched separately.
N11a.com reserves the right to delay a shipment if the order cannot be shipped for reasons beyond www.n11a.com's control. Please note that during promotions and sales there may be delays in shipping. www.n11a.com reserves the right to refuse to process an order and/or service at any time.
n11a.com reserves the right to refuse to process orders and/or service in any moment.
Since N.11A is an artisan workshop and all orders are considered “custom production”, which means that there will usually be a 1 to 10 days manufacturing time period before shipment can begin. During busy periods, for custom orders or large orders you will be notified of any delays or if we expect that the processing time will be longer than usual.
PRICING AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
Prices on this site do include shipping ONLY for Sweden.
Title to any products customers order on this website, and risk of loss or damage to products, passes to customer on delivery of the products, provided that we have received payment in full for the products.
Prices displayed on the N.11A website are quoted in Euro. Prices are included VAT.
N.11A accepts the following forms of payment for on-line purchases: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal. We take no responsibility or liability for the final converted amount on your credit card statement. The transaction will be charged to your credit card only after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization, and confirm stock availability, and your order is ready to be shipped.
Customers who receive a PROMO CODE through newsletter or through social network can insert the PROMO CODE at the checkout.
Each PROMO CODE has a specific duration that cannot be extended.
I clienti che hanno ricevuto un CODICE PROMO tramite newsletter o attraverso i social network possono inserire il codice in fase di checkout. Ogni codice ha una data di inizio e fine validità che ne limita l'uso e non può essere esteso.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
For security reasons, N.11A on-line purchases may be shipped only to the billing address of your credit card. We cannot ship to PO Boxes. All purchases are shipped via PostNord or other forwarders.
Orders are processed and delivered Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. N11a.com is not responsible for unanticipated delays. Please note that if the shipping address provided at the time of purchase is incorrect and/or a package is undeliverable, or returned, additional shipping fees will apply, or original shipping costs/fees will not be refunded.
If the package is not successfully delivered to the customer´s address due to a lack of cooperation from the customer (wrong telephone number, wrong address, absent at address, non-compliance with import regulations), the package may risk being sent back to Sweden at the customer’s expense including any import fees that may be assessed upon re-entry to Sweden. These fees will be deducted from any eventual reimbursement.
SHIPPING METHODS AND FEES
Customers can choose between shipping options.
Shipping fees are calculated at the check-out stage.
For orders shipped outside of the EU, you should consult the customs legislation of your country. We do not take responsibility for duty fees, brokerage fees, local taxes and shipment delays due to customs, if any.
When the order is shipped, customer receive an e-mail from N11a.com specifying the tracking number and a direct link to monitor the shipment status.
In the event of delays in Customs, customer will be notified directly by the courier and/or N11a.com
INSURANCE AND DELIVERY
We insure each shipment during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to customer´s specified delivery address. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to customer. If customer have specified a different recipient for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then customer accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by N11a.com, and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
N11a.com wants to ensure customers complete satisfaction. Refunds may only be issued in the same form as payment. Merchandise must be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery.
A request for a Return Authorization must be made throw email, at which time an RA will be issued with easy to follow return instructions. Shipping & handling costs are non-refundable which means customers will have to bear the cost of returning the goods. Every effort will be made to ensure a prompt refund and send an e-mail notification once the return has been processed. Please note that any differences in the amount refunded are due to exchange rate fluctuations and will not be reimbursed.
Return authorized by n11a.com must be shipped from the same shipping country n11a.com sent the parcel to.
Authorized returns must be shipped using the carrier suggested by n11a.com in the email providing the return instructions. N11a.com reserves the right not to accept returns if customer tenders the box to a different carrier.
N.11A will not be responsible for lost, mutilated, illegible, or misdirected returns. Any receiving costs/fees per the return will be deducted from the refund. Any style returned without a return or repair authorization number will be returned to the sender.
BE AWARE that any and all articles to be returned must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and unused with their original tags intact.
Any and all items bought on sale, are final sale.
Defect items will be refunded by half the purchase price. Complaints must be made within 48 hours after reception of goods.
If you wish to cancel or modify your order, please send an e-mail asap at email@example.com. We will make every effort to accommodate your request. However, orders cannot be cancelled or modified if:
- a product has left our premises for shipping, or if the fabric and other stock items have been ordered in
- your order or production has already been started.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns before placing an order or as soon as possible after.
Please be aware that any and all requests to 'custom' alter a style ordered renders that sale as final.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Claudia Nenci, Enskild Firma hereafter referred to as N11a.com.
Just about everything in, on and about this website, is legally protected. Copyright is one of the main sources of protection. Copyright covers most of the contents of the site: images, text, graphics, icons, software programs, logos and pretty much everything else you can either see or hear. If we don't own the copyright, you can be pretty sure either one of our vendors or customers does. None of us will show any mercy if anyone infringes copyright by making unauthorized copies (digitally or otherwise) of the website or any of its protected contents. You may feel free to use all of the content of the site to learn about and buy our products. Any other use, including reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, or display of the website's content is prohibited.
You may not use this site for any commercial purpose without our approval in writing. Things you can’t do include: co-branding the site, framing the site, hyper-linking to the site, without our written approval. “Co-branding” means displaying a name, logo, trademark, or other way of identifying another to give the impression that such use is authorized.
The name LAB N.11A and N.11A, our logo, and all of the other names and logos used in this website to identify our products or product features, are all trademarks of Claudia Nenci, Enskild Firma. No one else may use any of these trademarks to identify their company, business, products or services, or in any other way that is likely to be misleading or confusing to the public, or that disparages LAB N.11A/N.11A or its products.
N.11A PROVIDES THIS SITE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS.
THIS MEANS N.11A MAKES NO REPRESENTATION AND GIVES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT, OR THE PRODUCTS SHOWN IN THE SITE. N.11A DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, INCLUDING ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. N.11A WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
The type of personal information we collect (if applicable) includes the following: a) Name, b) Contact information including email address and, in some instances, telephone number, c) Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests, d) Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers or competitions e) Facebook or Instagram user ID if you contacted us using social media, f) recipient names and addresses where you have sent a gift directly to recipient at alternative address, g) IP address h) your marketing communication preferences i) your purchase history with us j) your browsing history on our website or Etsy store.
- We collect personal information from you when you sign up for our mailing list, purchase a product from us, e-mail us or post content on our social media pages. Credit card information used to pay for purchases is held securely at a financial services approved location and cannot be accessed by us.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or fraud detection information, from third party service providers and/or partners, and combine it with information we have about you in order to improve the service and marketing that you receive from Labn11a.com
- You warrant that the information you give us is true, accurate and current and you shall inform us of any changes made to it. You shall not pretend to be any other person when providing us with this information.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We use such personal information collected through this Website for the purposes of:
- Sending Notifications
- Fulfilling Orders
- Where the information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us for us to provide our services
- For customer service and resolution purposes
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided and we may personalise such content based on what we believe may be of interest to you.
- We may use the information for the purposes of fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety on our website.
- We may store the personal information that you give to us in our databases. We will only keep your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary taking into consideration our need to answer queries or resolve problems, provide improved and new services and comply with legal requirements under applicable law(s). This means that we may retain your personal information for a reasonable period after you stop using the Services.
We have a legitimate interest in obtaining and using the information as set out above in being able to provide and improve the service and marketing that you receive from Labn11a.com. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer need our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our marketing communications.
If for some reason you believe that you have received any SPAM e-mail from us which you have not authorised us to send you, please inform us immediately by emailing us at email@example.com
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
In order to provide our services, we may need to provide your information to our trusted third party partners, for example:
- Our fulfilment partners in order to ensure we can process and complete your order;
We shall not sell, share, hire or otherwise deal in any of your personal information or Registration Information with third parties unless you give us specific permission to do so when you register or through a subsequent affirmative confirmation on the Services.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep your details of your order secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering through the Services.
CUSTOM DESIGNS and/or BESPOKE PROJECTS
Our creations are unique, just like our customers, that's why you can customize each of our creations. For each type of customization production and delivery times range from 7 days to 8 weeks depending on the quantity required, type of project, color and / or design.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional assistance concerning our on-line store or your on-line purchase, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com